cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alfredas Chmieliauskas <>
Subject [Proposal] C2 + tomcat 4
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2001 12:28:55 GMT
It seems that c2 + tomcat4 is the most problematic issue for a couple of weeks already
(while it is one of the most used configurations). I myself had a hard time installing
it due to did not re-compile, well whatever.
So my proposal is that it might be reasonable to bundle the next stable c2 release together

with tomcat in one install package (already preconfigured and working!) - like it is done
jboss (+ tomcat or +jetty).
This might be usefull for the great majority of non-dev users that do not need the option
to build c2 themselves, and rather spend less time on determining/quessing the /lib location.

What do you think?

FAQ before posting. <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail: <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>