cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Meltsner, Kenneth" <Kenneth.Melts...@ca.com>
Subject [C2 10-30 snapshot, also RC1A] Doesn't build sitemap_xmap.java on Weblogic 6.1SP1
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2001 20:01:15 GMT
I have built and installed cocoon 2 on a fresh Weblogic 6.1 SP1 instance.

After unzip'ing the war file (another story), I have managed to get things to the point where
I receive the following:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException:  Language Exception
'org\apache\cocoon\www\sitemap\sitemap_xmap' due to a java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:

I've looked at the WEB-INF\work\org\apache\cocoon\www\sitemap\sitemap_xmap.java file and it
is blank.  Under Cocoon, the same file was about 300K, so something appears to be going wrong
during the transformation of the sitemap.xmap into the Java version.  I've compared logs between
Cocoon2 on tomcat 3.2.3 and the WL server, and there is no difference as far as I can see
at the DEBUG level.

Thoughts?  Any way to get a more detailed trace of the sitemap Java generation and compilation
process?

Ken Meltsner