cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bob Phillips <rawd...@easystreet.com>
Subject [c2]hooking a generator to transformer pipeline?
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2001 17:50:38 GMT
I'm making a generator extending ComposerGenerator that parses a text file
and emits sax events using a contentHandler driven
by a custom parser.

The generator spits the xml ok, but dies when I add a
<map:transform> stage to the pipeline, saying
problem in getTransformer - error in creating Transform Handler

I've clearly failed to setup the transformer but am not
sure how to specify the transformer from my generator.

Any advice would be appreciated.

regards
bob phillps