cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Rod Farmer <...@cs.mu.OZ.AU>
Subject Re: cocoon2
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2001 23:40:51 GMT
Hi there,
	I got exactly the same problem.  So I changed build.sh to point to ANT_HOME
instead of letting it use the ant build that comes with Cocoon.  THat get's around
the segfault for me but then it causes the program to crash because I think it can't
find xerces or xalan and it says the xslp processor is deprecated???

Anyway, let the games begin.

Rod Farmer
The University of Melbourne