cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Kenneth Petersen" <Coco...@epetersen.dk>
Subject Action - modify / add parameter to Reguest
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2001 15:16:24 GMT
I am trying to run the Action example from the Cocoon 2 website. My problem is that the action
class in the example add's an Attribute named "hello" to the request, but the XSP-servlet
uses a Parameter named "hello". This of cause results in the XSP-servlet getting and using
the value null.

I have tried to figure out how to add a Parameter to the request instead of a Attribute, but
have had no luck so far. Does anyone know how to do this? Alternativly I would like to know
how to use an Action to pass parameters/variables/values to the xsp-page.

Regards
KP

Versions used:
Tomcat 4.0 beta 7