cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Phil Blake <p...@tcp.net.au>
Subject aggregate.xsp, is it used?
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2001 07:37:30 GMT
Hi all,

I'm wanting to include one XML document inside another, not unlike the
cocoon aggregate example. HOWEVER, as far as I can tell, the xml
document 'docs/samples/xsp/aggregate.xsp' is not referenced in the site
map. The aggregate example simply gets news from the three sources, then
attaches the serialised documents together one after the other.

What I want is for the XML document to be included WITHIN another XML
doc, not after it. The aggregate.xsp example doc looks like it includes
the 3 sample news docs within it, rather than one after the other. This
is what I want to do.

Is there a way to see the aggregate.xsp document in operation?

And... can you use <cincludes:include> in xml (as opposed to xsp)
documents?

Thanks in advance.

Have fun,

Phil