cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Roy Wilson <rwil...@remustech.com>
Subject Re: Sitemap handler's sitemap not available
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2001 21:25:24 GMT
On Mon, 2001-10-01 at 16:35, Heath Stewart wrote:
> I got tomcat successfully installed but I've tried twice with fresh installations to
get c2 working. Everytime it throws a ProcessingException stating that the Sitemap handler's
sitemap is not available. I google'd the net and tried a few things, such as the following:

> 1. ./build.sh -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes -Dinstall.war=$CATALINA_HOME/webapps install
> 2. Copied the xerces-*.jar from $COCOON2_HOME/lib to $CATALINA_HOME/server/lib
> 3. Modified the $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/cocoon/cocoon.xconf to use the XercesParser
> 4. Added the proper flag to CATALINA_OPTS so the Parser=XercesParser (with the full package
name, of course)

> Things still won't work. Everything else about Tomcat works but cocoon always throws
that exception. I can't think of anything else to try. I did poke around the Java source but
found nothing that helps me. Any suggestions? TIA

> Heath Stewart
> Systems Administrator / Developer
> EsotericRealm
> http://www.esotericrealm.com/~hstewart/

I had a similar problem. I'm using Debian and had to install libxalan
2.0.1 to solve.