cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroum...@flagship.ru>
Subject Re: Cocoon examples?
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2001 14:43:56 GMT

Regards,
    Konstantin Piroumian

----- Original Message -----
From: Søren  <mailto:neigaard@mobilethink.dk> Neigaard
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org <mailto:cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>  ;
jez@pigbite.com <mailto:jez@pigbite.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2001 3:29 AM
Subject: SV: Cocoon examples?

Great intro, thanks :) I'm still confused at one point though (well more
than one, but here the most). I have some businessobjects I want to
retrive data from (maybe as XML), and use this data as input for Cocoon.
How is this done? I absolutly don't want to use XSP (I don't like the
mix of content and logic). Should I set the "<map:generate src=""/>" src
to point at a servlet that returns XML? This sounds like a bad idea too
me though, but it's my best idea.

Any ideas?