cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Adrian Geissel" <ageis...@zenark.com>
Subject [C2.0rc1]: Redirects and Requests - passing parameters
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2001 11:20:32 GMT
Hi.,

Got a question about constructing a particular site-map process flow.

What we are trying to achieve is the following:

Present a form to the user
Process the request with parameters in an Action
On Success - redirect to the next logical page (not a problem)
On Fail - we want to redirect back to the original form, passing the request
parameters (for field re-population) and an error message.

I have looked, but not found, how to pass the original request object to a
redirect target (so that getParameter() and getAttribute() work).
Is this possible? If so, how is the sitemap configured? If not, does anyone
have experience of doing something similar?

Possibly related is how the internal 'cocoon:' redirect protocol works.

Many thanks,
Adrian