cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: C2 delivering DocBook XML?
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2001 09:16:17 GMT
Your task has many aspects - here is one ...

A fundamental requirement is to tell Apache Cocoon where
to find the Document Type Definitions (the DocBook DTDs),
and various supporting external entities, on your local system.

Apache Cocoon has "Entity catalogs" capability to meet
this need. See the document by that name to get started.
It has a section explaining how to do local configuration for
DocBook.

The development branch of CVS is currently adding further
configuration capabilities, and some default entities.
However, the current Release Candidate RC1a has enough
capability to get you started.

regards, David Crossley

----