cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Heath Stewart" <hstew...@esotericrealm.com>
Subject Sitemap handler's sitemap not available
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2001 20:35:18 GMT
I got tomcat successfully installed but I've tried twice with fresh installations to get c2
working. Everytime it throws a ProcessingException stating that the Sitemap handler's sitemap
is not available. I google'd the net and tried a few things, such as the following:

1. ./build.sh -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes -Dinstall.war=$CATALINA_HOME/webapps install
2. Copied the xerces-*.jar from $COCOON2_HOME/lib to $CATALINA_HOME/server/lib
3. Modified the $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/cocoon/cocoon.xconf to use the XercesParser
4. Added the proper flag to CATALINA_OPTS so the Parser=XercesParser (with the full package
name, of course)

Things still won't work. Everything else about Tomcat works but cocoon always throws that
exception. I can't think of anything else to try. I did poke around the Java source but found
nothing that helps me. Any suggestions? TIA

Heath Stewart
Systems Administrator / Developer
EsotericRealm
http://www.esotericrealm.com/~hstewart/