cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Paolo" <lav...@arsenio.net>
Subject sitemap:// protocol
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2001 16:07:55 GMT
I'm implementino the 'sitemap://' protocol to leave path-independent our
sub-sitemaps (we need to mount sub-sitemaps into sub-sitemaps and we
need a way to define a sitemap-relative path).

I'm looking into the sources and the only variables about current Cocoon
context (the name of current sitemap path in Cocoon) I found is into
org.apache.cocoon.environment.wrapper.EnvironmentWrapper, but they
cannot be reached from inside a AbstractLoggable derived class.

How can that path can retrieved from that?

PS: Cocoon is a wonderful project but when working with many sub-folders
and sub-projects, sitemaps get very hard to maintain and to be updated!

ByeBye,
Paolo Scaffardi
AIRVENT SAM S.p.A.