cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <>
Subject Re: Using Cocoon2 in an EJB
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2001 08:07:45 GMT

> Hello cocoon-users,
>   Hi I'm trying to use Cocoon2 inside an ejb (The esql taglib) in
>   cocoon1 I used the SQLProcessor.  Any hints on how I might do this?
>   I've got a string (or reader) that has the XML but I'm not sure how
>   to procede with Cocoon2.
>   No HTTPRequests or anything like that..

You should implement an EJBEnvironment to be able to run C2 inside an ejb.
See org.apache.cocoon.environment.* classes and packages as a start point.
In command-line interface you also has no HTTPRequests, but there are
wrappers for them, so, I hope, something like that is possible with EJB too.

    Konstantin Piroumian

>   Thanks
> --
> Best regards,