cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Smirnoff" <asmirn...@vistar.ca>
Subject About connecting pipelines - something is wrong.....
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2001 22:18:02 GMT
Hi evryone,

The same problem still bothering me:

<map:pipeline>
     <map:match pattern="request/messages">
           <map:generate src="cocoon:/req"/>
           <map:serialize type="xml"/>
     </map:match>
</map:pipeline>
<map:pipeline internal-only="true">
     <map:match pattern="req">
           <map:generate src="content/xml/cover.xml"/>
           <map:serialize type="xml"/>
     </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

This example works fine, but when I use <map:generate type="stream"/> in the
second pipeline I'm getting an error: org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException:
Exception in StreamGenerator.generate(): java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.cocoon.environment.wrapper.RequestWrapper.

Is this a BUG? Or its just me?

My basic idea is to get request XML from the client, transform it with XSLT
into legal XSP, process it in the second pipeline and get it back to the
client.

Alexander Smirnoff