cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Luis Gois" <luisg...@netc.pt>
Subject user agent identifiers limited to #14!!!
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2001 02:18:44 GMT
I don't know if this has been fixed yet but, anyway, in Cocoon 1.8.2 it isn't : One can only
use up to 14 user agent identifiers. Any browser id beyond that, i.e. 15th and up, is ignored
resulting in error, which, for any of the WML browsers/Emulators I've tested (Yospace, YourWap,
Nokia ...) will result in that well known but "misterious" error message "Unknown File Content
Error code : 406".

So, check your cocoon.properties file to see if the user agent for your WML browser comes
after the "browser 13" entry.

Sorry if this is a Cocoon 1.8.2 only issue. Anyway, I would like to read any comments on this!

TIA
Luís Góis