cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Max Larsson" <max.lars...@gmservice.de>
Subject RE: [C2] How to give intelligence to XSL ???
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2001 13:55:44 GMT
Hi,

i am using the session logic sheet with C2b1. The only thing
i can think why it does not work with you is that the namespace
for the session logicsheet is not correct. i use the following:
 xmlns:session="http://apache.org/xsp/session/2.0"

Max

-----Original Message-----
From: smile@gmservice.de [mailto:smile@gmservice.de]On Behalf Of Samuel
Arnod-Prin
Sent: Dienstag, 2. Oktober 2001 15:14
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: [C2] How to give intelligence to XSL ???

Hello,

I would like someone to help me to resolve a simple problem :

I've got a few xml files...   page_X.xml
all page_X.xml are transformed using pages.xsl

In pages.xsl, I would like to add <a href="edit.xsp">EDIT ME!</a> only
if request.getSession().getAttribute("editable") equals "1" ..

how can I do ?? I don't want to add java code into my xml files... I
want them in xml not xsp...
what is the solution ??

There seems to be a session logicsheets in cocoon doc, but only for
c1... I've tried for c2, but it always return blank (for example
<session:get-creation-time/>)