cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Søren Neigaard <neiga...@mobilethink.dk>
Subject What is this now???
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2001 21:57:48 GMT
I'm never going to understand C2. Hwat is this, it complains that this file
dosn't exsist, but it must sertenly does!!! This strange problem dosn't
occur on my Tomcat box with the same code/setup, only on my Enhydra setup!?

Anybody have an idea?

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Error in creating Transform Handler:
org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: Resource not found
file:/d:projects/cocoon/webapps/cocoon/hansi/logicsheet/kontaktpersoner.xsl

Med venlig hilsen/Best regards
Søren Neigaard
Mobilethink A/S
Arosgaarden