cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michael McKibben <mmckib...@ncube.com>
Subject Re: Apache Cocoon 2 RC Release DEBUG to stdout
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2001 19:18:32 GMT
Try changing the priority level set inside the WEB-INF/logkit.xconf file.
Look for the "<categories>...</categories>" section.

Regards,

--mike

On Thu, 27 Sep 2001, logica wrote:

> I have installed cocoon2rc1 and it is outputing debug messages to sstdout
> (or maybe stderr). I have changed the debug level in web.xml, but the
> messages are still there.
> I changed the hardcoded value in Main.java, recompiled and installed, and
> they are still there. What am I doing wrong.
>
> Mark Miller
>

> This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.
 It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal
privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.
If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment
and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.