cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Udi Weinsberg <...@tochna.technion.ac.il>
Subject RE: Form Validator enconding problem
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2001 21:55:20 GMT
You did not really solved the problem, but only half of it!

I guess that the problem is with multilingual application (which language
do you use?)

If in the future you'll want to do more sophisticated things, like
validate the data again a db, or insert it into one - you will encounter
problem.

If you already accomplished that (with html-encoded language) - tell me
how!!

Thanks,
Udi.