cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christopher Painter-Wakefield" <paint...@mc.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Dynamic XSP
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2001 14:09:10 GMT

This approach is strongly discouraged.  If you try to do it this way, your
pages will take a long time to load, every time, because your second XSP
program will have to be recompiled every single time.  So, even if you can
make it work, you won't *want* to.

Is there some reason you are trying to do it this way?  What is it you are
trying to accomplish?  Perhaps we can suggest a better approach.

-Christopher

Please respond to cocoon-users@xml.apache.org