cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: taglibs for stylesheets
Date Sun, 30 Sep 2001 13:00:33 GMT

I do see several ways of solving your issue:
1. Use CSS2
- class,
or even less :)

2. Come up with common DTD for all your documents (e.g., introduce tag <formatting:table
...>),
and use this DTD in all of your documents. Then, as the last transformation stage (right before
serializer), apply stylesheet which will transform your tags into HTML <table>s.

3. If you love XSP, you should love this third way :)
You could generate XSLs using XSP mechanism. Just look at sub-sitemap examples.
But do not forget that it's in your interests to make XSL-generation pipelines cacheable,
otherwise performance will suffer.

Does this help?

Regards,
Vadim