cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Karl Øie <k...@gan.no>
Subject RE: everything down
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2001 09:47:01 GMT
I just looked at the code, and there can be 2 possible problems;

a: tomcat's security won't allow you to write to disk, check your policy
file

b: the "http://www.localhost/cocoon/test/a1.html" url will get you maaaaaany
problems because you most certainly haven't registered www.localhost :-) and
secondly it doesn't state the port tomcat is running on (then again you
might have tomcat running on port 80, or you might be using apache to server
static files...) anyway, try "http://localhost:8080/cocoon/test/a1.html"
instead, and if you are running a machine without loopback(both linux and
win should have...) you could try your ip adress instead
"http://111.222.333.444:8080/cocoon/test/a1.html"

see if this helps!

mvh karl