cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jorn Heid <h...@fh-heilbronn.de>
Subject AW: XIncludeTransformer still not working
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2001 06:59:49 GMT
The XIncludeTransformer is working perfectly for me.
The difference I have is that I'm using parse="xml" inside the XInclude-Tag
and I'm using static content.

As you get a NPE inside the generator, I think it's not a XInclude problem

JOERN_HEID

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: Andrew Answer [mailto:A.Nuzhdov@ftc.ru]
Gesendet: Freitag, 28. September 2001 07:09
An: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Betreff: XIncludeTransformer still not working

Hello cocoon-users,

  Inside C2rc1 XIncludeTransformer still not working.
  I do this:

  index.xsp:
<xsp:page
 xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp"
 xmlns:xinclude="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude">
<page>
   <xinclude:include href="menu.xml"/>
</page>
</xsp:page>

sitemap.xmap:
   <map:match pattern="*.xsp">
    <map:generate type="serverpages" src="docs/{1}.xsp"/>
    <map:transform type="xinclude"/>
    <map:transform src="stylesheets/index.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize/>
   </map:match>

   But error occured:
 [
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Exception in
ServerPagesGenerator.generate(): java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.ServerPagesGenerator.generate(ServerPagesGenera
tor.java:187)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline.process(CachingEv
entPipeline.java:214)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingStreamPipeline.process(CachingS
treamPipeline.java:364)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.wildcardMatchN189(sitemap_xmap.java:1517)
        at org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.process(sitemap_xmap.java:841)
        at org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.process(sitemap_xmap.java:763)
        at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.process(Handler.java:163)
        at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java:115)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:520)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:103)
        at
com.caucho.server.http.FilterChainServlet.doFilter(FilterChainServlet.java:8
2)
        at com.caucho.server.http.Invocation.service(Invocation.java:277)
        at
com.caucho.server.http.CacheInvocation.service(CacheInvocation.java:129)
        at
com.caucho.server.http.HttpRequest.handleRequest(HttpRequest.java:216)
        at
com.caucho.server.http.HttpRequest.handleConnection(HttpRequest.java:158)
        at com.caucho.server.TcpConnection.run(TcpConnection.java:140)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.XIncludeTransformer.processXIncludeElement(
XIncludeTransformer.java:212)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.XIncludeTransformer.startElement(XIncludeTr
ansformer.java:127)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.ServerPagesGenerator.startElement(ServerPagesGe
nerator.java:316)
        at org.apache.cocoon.www.docs.index2_xsp.generate(index2_xsp.java)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.ServerPagesGenerator.generate(ServerPagesGenera
tor.java:175)
[...]
 ]

Your comments?

Best regards,