cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Gustav Liden <gustav.li...@ctakt.com>
Subject LangSelect Action does not store language setting
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2001 08:19:35 GMT
Hi all,

As I have understood, the LangSelect Action should be configurable via
<map:parameter>s to store the selected language in different ways. My
sitemap looks like this:

<map:actions>
	<map:action name="lang-select" src="org.apache.cocoon.acting.LangSelect">
		<map:parameter name="create-session" value="true"/>
		<map:parameter name="store-in-session" value="true"/>
	</map:action>
</map:actions>

However, the language selection mechanism only works when my links end with
?lang=XX. What more is needed? Or have I misunderstood something?

Cheers,

Gustav