cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stefaan Nachtergaele" <nachterga...@bixyte.com>
Subject site map not loading - NoClassDefFoundError DefaultComponentFactory batik-all.jar
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2001 10:12:03 GMT
Hello,

The message from the browser when I go to /cocoon is

exception
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: The sitemap handler's sitemap is not
available.

The cocoon.log entry is included below. I found something in the dev-cocoon
list which attributes the problem to batik-all.jar incompatibility. I don’t
have this jar on my system though. Anyone have a clue?

ERROR   64754   [cocoon  ] (Thread-31): Error compiling sitemap
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory.newInstance(De
faultComponentFactory.java:83)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.pool.AbstractPool.newPoolable(AbstractPool.java:
70)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.pool.SoftResourceLimitingPool.grow(SoftResourceL
imitingPool.java:82)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.pool.SoftResourceLimitingPool.initialize(SoftRes
ourceLimitingPool.java:67)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.PoolableComponentHandler.initialize(Po
olableComponentHandler.java:75)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentSelector.addComponent(
DefaultComponentSelector.java:306)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapComponentSelector.addSitemapComponent(Sitem
apComponentSelector.java:42)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.AbstractSitemap.load_component(AbstractSitemap.jav
a:150)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap$Configurer.configSerializers(sitemap_xmap
.java:940)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.configure(sitemap_xmap.java:490)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory.newInstance(De
faultComponentFactory.java:110)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ThreadSafeComponentHandler.initialize(
ThreadSafeComponentHandler.java:78)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentSelector.addComponent(
DefaultComponentSelector.java:306)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.GeneratorSelector.addGenerat
or(GeneratorSelector.java:75)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.GeneratorSelector.addGenerat
or(GeneratorSelector.java:71)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.GeneratorSelector.select(Gen
eratorSelector.java:57)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.select(
ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:261)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(Pr
ogramGeneratorImpl.java:145)
        at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:224)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)