cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Newland" <chris.newl...@emorphia.com>
Subject RE: DatabaseXActions
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2001 13:31:15 GMT
Hi Andrew,

I'm currently modifying the Database<Add|Delete|Update>Action actions to
allow request parameters to be overriden with request attributes.

This will allow me to pass my form data through another action which
manipulates the values and sets them in request attributes before the
DatabaseAddAction adds them into the database.

Regards,

Chris