cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Chris Newland" <chris.newl...@emorphia.com>
Subject C2: Action to modify request parameters
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 17:33:59 GMT
Hi All,

I'm writing an action that is a pre-filter to DatabaseAddAction that
modifies request parameters before they are sent to the database.

In the map() method of my action I can get the parameters using:

Request req = (Request)objectModel.get(Constants.REQUEST_OBJECT);
String my_param = (String)request.getParameter("my_param");

// process parameter here

But there is no request.setParameter() to return the updated value to the
request.

Is this possible? (I hope so)

Thanks,

Chris

--
Chris Newland
Software Research Engineer

Emorphia Ltd
Registered in England.  4133002
Mill House, Station Approach, Harlow Mill, Harlow, Essex, CM20 2EL, UK

Email: chris.newland@emorphia.com
Tel: +44 (0)1279 450100
Fax: +44 (0)1279 450102

Check out FIPA-OS at http://fipa-os.sourceforge.net/

This message may contain information proprietary to Emorphia so any
unauthorised disclosure, copying or distribution of its contents is strictly
prohibited.