cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Mohit Narain" <m.nar...@solitarsystems.com>
Subject Uploads
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2001 09:48:51 GMT
How does one configure where exactly the uploaded files are stored? In the
xsp file, we have:

public void contextualize(Context context) throws ContextException {
	uploadDir = (File) context.get(Constants.CONTEXT_UPLOAD_DIR);
}

I tried to change this as follows: uploadDir = (File) "c:\"; However, the
page did not display. Any idea where/how we should configure this?

Also, when the upload completes, by default, the "upload" page reloads.
However, if the upload code is in some file of ours (say try.xsp), then
where do we configure it to reload this page after the upload is complete?

Looking forward to your response,
Best Wishes...Mohit