cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "movie frick" <list4coc...@hotmail.com>
Subject problem at passing parameters to xsp
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2001 16:55:17 GMT
Hi,
Ihave apache 1.3.20, tomcat 3.2.2 and cocoon2. I have an xsp called
login.xsp and I want to pass some parameters from a form. In the sitemap
I've written:

<map:match pattern="xsp/*">
    <map:generate type="serverpages" src="xsp/{1}.xsp"/>
    <map:serialize/>
   </map:match>

so that everything that is called from the xsp directory to be treated as
xsp.
However when I'm sending a GET or POST request from the form,
I get that the page doesn't exist
but when I call the page directly from the browser it's OK.
I can't understand what's wrong. Can anybody help me?