cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "8anasis papakostas" <list4coc...@hotmail.com>
Subject Help!! How to debug?Urgent!
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2001 18:55:32 GMT
Hi,
I'm stuck with a quite simple example that I'm working on. What is the best
way to debug the Java code in an XSP? I mean I can't even add an <xsp:expr/>
tag in the XSP and I don't get any output (HTTP 404 file not found). The
strange thing is that the *.java file is updated when a request it and I
don't get any exceptions. I don't know what is wrong and takes for ages to
debug a spelling mistake. It is very frustrating. Please send any
suggestions. It is kind of urgent!
Thanks in advance