cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <John.Morri...@uk.experian.com>
Subject RE: Front end Validations/mouse events trapping
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 12:35:50 GMT
It's standard html after the xsl has been processed...

In your xslt you have a match which would look something like...

<template match="/">
		<head>
			<script type="text/javascript" src="foo.js"/>
		</head>
			<!-- some content which could be generated
dynamically -->
			<xsl:apply-templates/>
</template>

Everything within the <template></template> which isn't <xsl:xxx/> gets
written out verbose to the next thing in the process chain.  If this happens
to be to the client as html...

	<head>
		<script type="text/javascript" src="foo.js">
	</head>

This should be the result.

J.