cocoon-users mailing list archives

From logica <mill...@logica.com>
Subject Apache Cocoon 2 RC Release DEBUG to stdout
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2001 14:13:32 GMT
I have installed cocoon2rc1 and it is outputing debug messages to sstdout
(or maybe stderr). I have changed the debug level in web.xml, but the
messages are still there.
I changed the hardcoded value in Main.java, recompiled and installed, and
they are still there. What am I doing wrong.

Mark Miller

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It
 It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are
not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all
copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.