cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Marty McClelland" <mmcclell...@eduprise.com>
Subject RE: cocoon 2 tutorial
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2001 16:20:05 GMT
I have been working with 1.8.2 for about 6 months and I have considered
putting the material into a tutorial.  What suggestions do folks have
for the format for a tutorial?  Is there a suggested journal or magazine
for publication?  or is there a site for tutorials?

marty

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesper Rasmussen [mailto:ged@cs.auc.dk]
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 11:22 AM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: cocoon 2 tutorial

Does anyone know if anyone is working on making one or has done one?
I'm thinking about doing one.
Like one of thouse first pick up the spoon, then you .......
I allways find thouse very helpfull get get some hands-on expirence
before
diving in to the theory. And when i started with cocoon i could not find
one, so i had to do it the hard way :)

HOWEVER im a newbie in cocoon, so what i probably would do is write what
believe to be the truth, and how i can make it work, and let you COCOON
GURU's out there give me hell with all the mistakes :) and the vola we
have a good tutorial :)

cheers
Jesper
- May the source be with you, Linux -