cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nicolai P Guba <...@frontwire.com>
Subject Re: Getting Started with XSP on Coccon2
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2001 12:58:57 GMT
"Torsten Curdt" <tcurdt@dff.st> writes:

> > Hello Coccon users!
> >
> > I'm going through the XSP documentation and try to do the following
> > example (which, surprisingly, is not part of the supplied examples.  I
> > would recommend that releases should include a working setup of the
> > documentations example so that one can see how they integrate with
> > other, more complicated concepts such as sitemaps).
>
> Just have a look there are plenty of them now...
>

> > <!-- greeting2.xml -->
> > <?xml version="1.0"?>
> >
> > <?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
> > <?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>
>
> You don't use PIs in C2. You use the sitemap for this.

Ah!  Thanks for pointing this out.  What puzzles me is that this code
is straight from the example delivered with the C2b2 docs.

> > <?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="greeting.xsl"?>
>
> Here as well.

Ta

> > I am using a sub sitemap for these examples.  I suspect it is the
> > culprit.
>
> Looks fine at the first glance...

I still don't know why this doesn't work then.  I didn't suspect the
PI's in the file being the problem but removed them nevertheless.
Still, no result ie no output of the java string.  I still suspect the
sitemap not telling it to use XSP as processor.  Could you have a
second look?

--
  Nicolai P Guba    http://www.gnu.org         http://www.frontwire.com
                    mailto:nicolai@gnu.org     mailto:npg@frontwire.com