cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Loy <david....@ucop.edu>
Subject formatter overrides
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 18:51:01 GMT
Is there any way to override the formatter. options of the
cocoon.properties from within the xslt stylesheet.

cocoon does not support xsl:output options - is there a replacement that works.

I'm trying to build HTML output but need to have the equivalent of:
<xsl:output method="xml"/>

The real need is to have the formatter step create only numeric entity
output instead of character entities in output HTML. The only method that
we've found is to change cocoon.properties:
formatter.type.text/html        = org.apache.cocoon.formatter.XMLFormatter

Pretty klunky

Sorry to annoy the list but this is a major (non-standard) problem.
David