cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Arno Illmann <arno.illm...@gmx.de>
Subject C2RC1a on W98 can't build
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2001 11:19:27 GMT
Hello.

Running the build.bat i get the ant.bat (or one of these depending scripts) stopped at:

[....

find ANT_HOME
             if not "."=="" goto checkJava

                                          rem check for ant in Program Files on
system drive
            if not e
Befehl oder Dateiname nicht gefunden. (file not found)
.....]

If I insert an "ECHO test blah blah" before the skript breaks at this 19 numbers before.

I have set all these batch scripts to maximum environment ram and
SHELL=C:\COMMAND.COM /E:4096 /P in config.sys too. (this machine has enough ram).

Whats the point ???? Please help, thanks, Arno