cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lajos Moczar <lm...@galatea.com>
Subject Re: Configure a oracle db conection in cocoon2
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2001 14:55:54 GMT
Alberto:

The esql logicsheet should already be defined in cocoon.xconf. See
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon2/logicsheet-esql.html for the specifics of
what goes in there in case it's missing in your copy.

Lajos

Alberto Garcia wrote:

> Hi everybody, and thank you Lajos.
>
> We have done the connection with the oracle db. And now our problem is that
> cocoon doesn´t recognize the esql namespace.
> How do we have to configure the sitemap in order to recognize the esql
> namespace?
>
> Thak you again and "Saludos Cordiales"
>
> Alberto

it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of SchlumbergerSema.