cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Arno Illmann <arno.illm...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Documentation / API - Doc
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2001 14:49:14 GMT
Yes, thanks. Where can I find information about the cocoon: protocol ? :) Wasn't in the docs
on the c2 site or in your how-to. The <map:part> tag isn't described there too.

Or am I with eyes close?

And a much thanks for your how-to-tutorial v1.0. - very good readable and much enlighning
to me (with general knowledge in web app authoring). And now I want to put flesh on my general
overview of c2 web app development knowledge. Do you think, I should be more patient in asking
for documentation? I think this could eh generate a good view of what is necessary for the
doc too.

Thanks, Arno (c2 idiot v0.2RC1)

Berin Loritsch schrieb:

> Arno Illmann wrote:
>
> Try here:
>
> http://xml.apache.org/cocoon2/apidocs/
>

> > Dear Cocooners!
> >
> > Where can I find the API-Docs for C2? Could it be a part in the answers for my questions
in thread "Documentation of sitemap syntax, XSP-Logicsheets and configuring for actions" two
threads before?

> > I know, the Cocoon developers are commenting there code like in \src\org\apache\cocoon\acting\HelloAction.java
like below. How can > > translate" any comments and syntax or description in API-Doc
in appropriate syntax for i.e the sitemap?