cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Antony Stace <ant...@claire.co.jp>
Subject Re: Idiots Guide - Site Released!
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2001 01:49:48 GMT
Where is this web site?

Arno Illmann wrote:

> Hi Jeremy! I visited your site ... very good. Could be a central starting point for beginners.
You should add a faq and collect questions from the mail list. I remember to get cocoon 1
documentaion was very difficult (i.e. the taglibs) and hope it will be better in c2.

> Best regards, Arno
>
> --------
>
> This I wrote in thread "Wanted - C2 Idiots Guide to deploying XML/XSL/XSP files" where
you posted first:

> HI you guys, dear cocooners,
>
> to put this all together and then give it to the cocoon developers is a very good idea.
>
> I know one of them has written a 30 page documentation of developing web applications
with c2, but not in a way of a how to and step by step for c2 beginners.

> ... I can send you a pdf (good to print and read) made from the doc on the cocoon2 site
one month ago or so, and enough for a first overview.