cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Earl Bingham <earlbing...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Error installing/running Cocoon-2.0b2 on TC4
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2001 14:48:23 GMT

I just installed and made C2/TC4 work. Renaming xerces jar is not related to the problem.
The problem is
associated with the other parser jar files that come with TC4. I had to remove all parser.jar,
crimson.jar,
and jaxp.jar files. Then copy the C2 xerces jar file to the common\lib directory and rename
it the same name
as what was previously there for jaxp.jar

Removing the cocoon.war file and then putting it back is not related to the problem. The only
thing you should
have to remove when restarting TC4 is the work directory that is dynamically created after
starting TC4.

These steps are not documented and took sometime for me figure out. Fortunately a lot of people
on this
mailing list keep answering this question for others!

Earl