cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thangadurai <du...@siptech.co.in>
Subject Re: cocoon with jetspeed
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2001 04:17:17 GMT

I am using cocoon1.8.2  on tomcat 3.2.1. It is working properly.
While running jetspeed(1.3a2) without cocoon, it is also working,I can able
to add html and xml pages on it.
But I couldn't add xsp pages with jetspeed.
Does somebody know what steps need to do, to work jetspeed properly with
cocoon.
Thanks,
Thangadurai.