cocoon-users mailing list archives

From rajku...@orionsci.com (Rajkumar, Joseph)
Subject Re: Installation Problem Solved- C2b2 and Tomcat 4.0 Final WAS Installation Problem - Cocoon-2.0b2 and Tomcat 4.0-rc2
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2001 21:08:03 GMT
Hi Folks

    This did it and it all works beautifully. I took the stock Tomcat-4.0
binary distribution and Cocoon-2.0B2.tar.gz.

    The build 'cocoon' with the install option giving it the path to the
tomcat webapps directory as given on the "install" page on cocoon2-page.
Removed jaxp.jar and crimson.jar and copied xerces_1_4_1.jar.

    Everything now works like a charm including the "simple SQL" using
the included hypersonicSQL database.

Thanks to all those who responded.
Regards
Joseph Rajkumar

nicolaken@supereva.it wrote:

> To make it work just delete (or move somewhere else) the files jaxp.jar and crimson.jar
in \jakarta-tomcat-path\common\lib and put the xerces_1_4_1.jar file instead.