cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Paul Spencer <p...@mikon.com>
Subject Re: cocoon with jetspeed
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2001 14:30:16 GMT
Thangadurai,
I am using Cocoon C2b1 with Jetspeed v1.3a2-dev.  In my environment
Cocoon is generating standard web  pages and soon graphs (SVG/JPEG) that
will be included as portlets in a Jetspeed.  Both Cocoon and Jetspeed
are running under the same instance of Tomcat 4.0-RC1.   Their is a plan
to integrate Cocoon2 into Jetspeed, but that has not been implemented
yet.

Paul Spencer