cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michael Bierenfeld <michael.bierenf...@atmiralis.de>
Subject build.sh of coocon2 failed with classnotfound
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2001 09:50:38 GMT
Hi there,

I am trying to update our framework to cocoon2. The problem is right now
that I cannot even install cocoon2. We are using tomcat4.0 + mod_webapp.

Every time I issue
build.sh  -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes -Dinstall.war=$TOMCAT_HOME/webapps
install

I receive class not found exceptions. $JAVA_HOME is set, $TOMCAT_HOME is
set, $ANT_HOME is set and so on

The first class was org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.TraXLiason
this was resolved by coping ant_1.3ex.jar to $ANT_HOME/lib.

Now its ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.crimson.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl

Am I missing something ?

Regards

Michael