cocoon-users mailing list archives

From YANLIAN <lian....@sheridanc.on.ca>
Subject secure cocoon and tomcat application
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2001 20:03:18 GMT
I have a application using BOTH cocoon1.8.2 and tomcat3.2.3. Based on the
cocoon installation guide for tomcat,  I have a subdir1 for tomcat jsp and
subdir2 for cocoon under tomcat's webapps directory. I want the whole
application to be secure. I have setup user authentication for both subdir1
and subdir2, but this requires 2 times of login. I want user login once and
can access all the pages in the application. Anyone has idea how to solve this
problem? thanks.

Lian