cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Brian P Millett <...@ec-group.com>
Subject Re: TurbineResources.properties error msg
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2001 19:36:37 GMT
"Mark S. Kent" wrote:

> I've turned on esql pooling (which works great), but now the first  time I
> try to run an esql command in an XML file I get an error message in the
> "tomcat" log file of:
>
> "java.lang.Exception: The logfile= property and the turbine.logs= property
> in the TurbineResources.properties file are null or could not be found.
> At least one of these properties must be defined in the
> TurbineResources.properties file."
>
> I then must restart "tomcat" and "httpd" to get the website to start working
> again.

Mark, those parameters are defined in the cocoon.properties file:

processor.xsp.pool.logfile=/opt/apache/jserv/logs/dbPool.log
processor.xsp.pool.turbine.logs=database

Make sure that they are set and that the cocoon.properties file can be seen in the WEB-INF
directory.

--
Brian Millett
Enterprise Consulting Group   "Shifts in paradigms