cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Marcelo F. Ochoa" <moc...@ieee.org>
Subject Re: Nobody Knows HOW TO SAVE STREAM ON DISK!!
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2001 19:42:43 GMT
cib wrote:

>Hi,
>I've been sending message everywhere and reading any book on jsp,
>and nowhere it's told how I can get an xsp to record, or update a file.
>It's crazy!!
>
>I 've got an xsp which creates or recreate an xsl each time database is
>changed.
>But how can I save this stream from the xsp on my disk, on my server, so
>that this xsl can be used on requests to transform my xml files.
>
>Please, java is chinese to me, but i really need to record the file to my
>disk for my app to work at last.
>
>Cib
>
>France, Bordeaux, xml and gay pride.

  Store it as Stefano's Compiled XML format, look at this email threads
for more details
(http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=97178193218808&w=2).
  Best regards, Marcelo.

PD: The zip file includes into this email has the source for the XML
Compiler/Interpreter.

--
Marcelo F. Ochoa - mochoa@ieee.org
Do you Know DB Prism? Look @ http://www.plenix.com/dbprism/