cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Marcelo F. Ochoa" <moc...@ieee.org>
Subject Re: oracle web listener and C2
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 11:24:11 GMT
Bernie Lee wrote:

>OAS

  NO, OAS servlet engine is not fully compatible, for example it can't
manage servlets by extensions.
  I suggest you upgrade to Oracle's IAS which includes Apache/Jserv
combination, or better than this, Oracle Apache/OC4J.
  Best regards, Marcelo.

PD: If you have any question on how upgrade OAS to IAS, sent me an email.

--
Marcelo F. Ochoa - mochoa@ieee.org
Do you Know DB Prism? Look @ http://www.plenix.com/dbprism/