cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mario Muja <mario.m...@delaval.com>
Subject Re: Can't run under JBoss2.4/Tomcat3.2.3
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2001 07:36:31 GMT
Regarding the documentation I did not find a way yet to

- download the docs in an easy to read format as a single file (e.g. a
PDF) for offline reading
- read the docs in the distribution without being forced to install C2
(currently, the doc only comes in XML format)

Is this on the To-Do-List? I would also like to help to get these points
done.

Regards, Mario