cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Drasko Kokic <drasko_ko...@yahoo.com>
Subject C1.8.2 and C2.0b2 questions
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2001 19:06:14 GMT
Hi there,

I have two points that I cannot resolve properly:

1. I have introduced my own logicsheet and it is
working except that the session objects are not
generated automatically even thought I still have
create-session="true" atribute in the xsp:page node.
My generated Java code has the following in:
  HttpSession session = request.getSession(false);
which is wrong !!!
How can I propagate the atributes thrue my logicsheet?
I already have the following in:
  <xsl:template match="xsp:page">
    <xsp:page>
      <xsl:copy>
        <xsl:apply-templates select="@*"/>
      </xsl:copy>
  <xsl:template match="@*|node()" priority="-1">
    <xsl:copy><xsl:apply-templates
select="@*|node()"/></xsl:copy>
  </xsl:template>

Is this not enough???

2.  More conceptualy, I need to request in my XSP code
a PDF file from some BSS and "forward" it to the
client browser without any more modification.  Is this
possible in C1 and/or C2?  How?!

Thanks in advance
Drasko

http://im.yahoo.com